Wednesday 8 December 2010

Audience


I have done a questionnaire and have also got polls on my blog. I needed to find out what people were intrested in so i asked 14 teens aged 16/17 to compelete my questionnaire and it looks like the genre they are most intrested in is rock/indie also they most prefer acts like paramore and tinne tempah. Im going to make a magazine that is of the rock/indie genre and will have band images for bands like paramore. Also though because i recently went to a Paramore gig and got quite close to the stage i got some really good photos and am going to include them on my contents page.

My Target Audience will be teens who have a love for alternative rock and indie rock. Teens like this usually tend to listen to bands like Paramore, You me at six and All time low. They also probably watch tv programmes like Skins, Shameless, Big bang theory, Celebrity Juice, Peep show and South park. My audience would be male and females. Males would probably tend to wear clothing like skinny jeans and checkered shirts and shoes like military boots and possibly converse. There hair would possibly be quite messy and sometimes wear hats. Females would also probably wear skinny jeans, military boots, vest tops, cardigans and stuff like that. Females hair would also be quite a messy style, girls tend to back comb there hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment