Friday 10 December 2010

Drafts

Front cover


This is my first draft of the front cover for my music magazine.



This is my second draft of the front cover of my music magazine.



This is my third draft of the front cover of my music magazine.

Contents page


This is my first draft of the contents page for my music magazine.


This is my second draft of the contents page for my music magazine.




This is my third draft of my contents page for my music magazine.



Double page spread


This is my first draft of a double page spread for my music magazine.


This is my second draft of a double page spread for my music magazine.


This is my third draft of a double page spread for my music magazine.

Drawing Drafts

Front Cover
Contents Page




Double Page Spread


These drawings pretty much show how my actual magazine is going to be layed out.







No comments:

Post a Comment